Seniors get ready to shine: High school cap and gown pick up leading to new chapter

Seniors can barely hold their excitement to graduate.

Jostens doing an amazing job with the expedient process of handing out cap and gowns to new seniors.

Rogers High School hosted a cap and gown pick up event on April 5 for the senior class. The event was made possible through the help of Jostens, a well-known company that specializes in class rings, yearbooks, and of course graduation apparel.

From 3:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m., the drop off loop at the front of the school was turned into a busy rush of seniors trying to get their graduation apparel. Seniors attended the drop-off loop at the designated area where they were greeted by the Jostens representatives. The seniors looked very excited to obtain their graduation apparel.

Senior Kaydence Christopher said she “felt a sense of pride because she is so close to graduating.”

The Jostens team set up multiple canopies for the students to stand under along with multiple stations allowing the Jostens team to create a very smooth and efficient process. The first station was getting the seniors names and confirming their order details and then the next station was helping fit their items and getting the items all ready. The Jostens staff were on hand to aid and answer any questions or concerns the students had.

Once the seniors were ready and fitted, they received all of their items in their graduation package, including their cap, gown, tassel, and any additional items they had ordered, such as class rings or senior apparel. Also, for those who were not able to pick up their apparel at the drop off, the school’s front office is holding on to all the left-over apparel so that is how to get your senior graduation package.

Overall, the graduation event was successful, with many seniors filled with excitement and satisfaction with how they got their apparel, Noah Gustafson, a senior stated “it was very quick and efficient,” showing this interaction with Jostens is leading to a new life for many seniors.